top of page

Euthalia's

Public·71 members

Live stream: Bohemians vs. Liberec 13 December 2023


Match Bohemians Prague 1905 vs Slovan Liberec in the Czech Republic. 1. Liga (12/12/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ...


There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs FC Slovan Liberec from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Bohemians Prague 1905 and FC Slovan Liberec? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Bohemians Prague 1905, 0 tips backing FC Slovan Liberec and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the Bohemians Prague 1905 finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 31% against FC Slovan Liberec winning. The draw is rated at 27%. The Bohemians Prague 1905 vs FC Slovan Liberec match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 31% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Bohemians Prague 1905 vs FC Slovan Liberec is worth a look. Bohemians Prague 1905 have won 3 meetings with FC Slovan Liberec, while FC Slovan Liberec have won 1. Bohemians Prague 1905 vs FC Slovan Liberec Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-13Match Details Who: Bohemians Prague 1905 vs FC Slovan Liberec Competition: 1. Liga When: 2023-12-13, 19:00 Venue: Dolicek Stadium Bohemians Prague 1905 will host FC Slovan Liberec at Dolicek Stadium on 2023-12-13 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1. Bohemians live scores, results, fixtures, Bohemians 1905 v Liberec live | Football, Czech RepublicHELP: You are on Bohemians live scores page in Football/Czech Republic section. Flashscore. info offers Bohemians livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Liga. Bohemians Prague 1905, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. FC Slovan Liberec, on the other hand, sits in 8 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Bohemians Prague 1905 – Slovan Liberec: Live score Match Bohemians Prague 1905 vs Slovan Liberec in the Czech Republic. 1. Liga (12/12/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on ... Bohemians 1905 Prague - Slovan Liberec 13.12.2023 11 hours ago — The game will be played at the Dolicek Stadium. Bohemians 1905 Prague vs Slovan Liberec score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be ... Online: Bohemians - Liberec, 17. kolo - Fotbal iDNES. czSouhrn Reportáž začne 13. 12. 2023 18:00 FORTUNA:LIGA 2023/2024, 17. kolo Začátek utkání: 13. 2023 18:00 Bohemians Praha 1905 FC Slovan Liberec Zápas byl kvůli vydatnému sněžení a nezpůsobilému terénu v sobotu dopoledne odložen 13. prosince. Pouze o jednu příčku nad nimi je na osmém místě Liberec, který však táhne sérii šesti soutěžních zápasů bez prohry, před týdnem si poradil s favorizovanou Mladou Boleslaví (2:1) a výhrou nad Bohemians by se rád přiblížil horní části tabulky. ▶️ Bohemians 1905 vs Slovan Liberec Live Stream & on Check how to watch Bohemians 1905 vs Slovan Liberec live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page