top of page

Euthalia's

Public·72 members

Live stream: Philips Sportvereniging vs Arsenal 12 December 2023

Mar 27, 2010 — But deep into added-time, a Bacary Sagna clearance struck Phillips and flew through Manuel Almunia's hands. ... Live text and data provided by The ...

I don't want to see sulky faces, I want to see a reaction against Everton and against West Ham. "'We are not happy with a point'FT: Brighton 2-2 Man UtdManchester UnitedManchester United manager Marc Skinner, speaking to Sky Sports: "We are not happy with a point. We need to take three points. You create that amount of chances you have got to take them. We want to be better than that. It's great that you come back but we shouldn't have to come back. Credit to Brighton for the energy, they were good. PSV Eindhoven 2-0 Arsenal: Europa League Oct 27, 2022 — Live feed. Key events. 27 Oct 2022. Match report: PSV Eindhoven 2-0 It's all over at the Philips Stadion, where PSV have beaten Arsenal in ... LIVE | Arsenal v Manchester United | The Breakdown Live 44:33Join Nicole Holliday and Adrian Clarke LIVE from the Emirates Stadium ahead of Arsenal v Manchester United in the Premier League! PSV vs Arsenal Preview: How to Watch, Team News & Oct 25, 2022 — PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal preview: How to watch on TV, live stream, team news & prediction. Here's our preview of Arsenal's trip to PSV in the ... WSL: Williams scores last gasp equaliser for Man Utd against BrightonGot a TV Licence? You need one to watch live TV on any channel or device, and BBC programmes on iPlayer. It’s the law. Find out moreLive Reporting Marissa ThomasAll times stated are UKGoodbyeToday's resultsClick on the result to access the match report'We are not happy with a point'FT: Brighton 2-2 Man UtdManchester UnitedMore from Manchester United manager Marc Skinner, speaking to Sky Sports on Ella Toone's goal: "She has got a lot of criticism that she doesn't deserve. ""Mary [Earps] came running up, she was like 'Rach get on this'. She thinks it was her luminous green that dazzled everyone and the gap was there for me to tap in. "On United's performance: "We've dominated that first half and we have to take our chances. We've got crosses in the box but we've got to finish those chances. "On if she wants more starts: "I keep trying but that door is firmly locked! I think I just have to keep doing what I'm doing in training and hopefully he'll give me the chance. I'm here for the girls every week. She is really important to us. Credit to our players for coming back and we don't want to be in this position to come back. "Is the draw frustrating? "This is a big game and you have to have big character and you have to own when you haven't punished an opponent. They should be frustrated and I want to see that in action. The manager, the staff, everyone, they know what they're doing and I fully believe and trust them. We move on to Everton for the next game. "'Brighton will have been scared when they saw Williams was coming on'FT: Brighton 2-2 Man UtdIzzy ChristiansenFormer Everton and England midfielder on Sky SportsShe has got an unbelievable presence in the box and she knows her role. Julian Alvarez returns as Kalvin Phillips decision made Oct 7, 2023 — Manchester City travel to Arsenal on Sunday for the biggest game of their season so far and Pep Guardiola is expected to reintroduce Julian ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page